Since Amelia has been in school full time, Henry and I have been trying to get out and enjoy some activities together. When Amelia was this age, we were out with our playgroup several times a week, if not everyday. Henry is STILL napping two times on some days which makes it really hard to get out. But, we are slowly rediscovering the playgroup about once a month or so.
Back in September, we met the group one morning for some apple picking at a nearby farm. It was the perfect activity for little Henry and I. Amelia may have been borderline bored had she been in attendance. It was the apple picking we are used to, but on a much smaller scale!
I didn't get a whole lot of pictures since I was chasing Henry much of the time. But, I actually managed to get TWO pictures of Henry and I while riding the tractors. Poor kid has hardly any with just mom or just dad. Oh, the life of the second child.



No comments:
Post a Comment