1.24.2012
Sticker Surplus
Is it just me or do all of you other parents of young children have a ridiculous number of stickers for your kids? I rarely buy them, but some how we are sticker magnets. To be clear, I am not complaining. I love stickers (it is different than hoarding them, I swear) and we are always putting them on letters and papers and our clothes....
So when I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew it was meant just for us! I cut out a gigantic tree from an old cardboard box we had laying around and had Amelia paint it one day after school. Then, the next day, I gave Henry and Amelia some of our sticker collection and let them decorate the tree. Turns out, old address labels make the perfect garland! Amelia made a star for the top and then I hung it on the inside of our front door. I made need to recreate this activity for every holiday as we hardly made a dent in our sticker surplus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment