We have officially turned into a two athlete family! While Amelia has tried virtually every sport under the sun, Henry has just started his first--soccer. He is signed up for a 10 week Kickaroo program through Vetta. Given that he has had exactly ZERO interest in sports since birth, I was kind of worried it would be a disaster. I envisioned having to drag him each week to the class and cursing myself for committing to a 10 week class.
Turns out, though, he loves it! Like really, really loves it even after week 5! Yay! He has also agreed to play soccer for his (future) school starting in the fall. This probably means that we will be running in different directions every weekend in September and October. But, for now, I will take it. It's nice to see Henry interested in something without wheels!

No comments:
Post a Comment