I just love these sweet friends. They've been enjoying each other since the summer before kindergarten started and it has been a blast watching them grow up and change. These girls both love, love, love Harry Potter and decided to read Book 6 at the same time over winter break. Once the book as done, we got together for a fun little Harry Potter movie watching night.
We decided to make some Felix Felicis (or liquid luck) from the book. The girls enjoyed the process and I think Mrs. Hamilton did too :)
We picked up a couple of fancy jars, some apple juice, and some tiny golden star edible flakes.
I'm pretty sure it worked--for Amelia at least. She left for Disney World two days later!
We also made some Pygmy Puffs from the book. This is one of the characters' pet in the book and isn't supposed to be edible, but......the cotton candy at the dollar store was screaming Amelia's name to be used for a project. They turned out a tad bit creepy but were delicious nonetheless!



No comments:
Post a Comment