7.30.2008

Until next year.....

Since this is the final week for Tiny Tot swim at Waplehorst, we decided to get out yesterday and enjoy one more time. Amelia made it perfectly clear she would not be going down the slide this visit and recalled with astonishing accuracy how the events unfolded last time.  She said something like this, "me, no slide" then when I asked her why she said, "go down slide, water in nose".  Yep, that was pretty much how it went down.
Slide or no slide, we still enjoyed our romp in the pool.  Amelia got a kick out of watching the gigantic bucket dump water on the kids below every few minutes (I don't think the bucket was working when we went a couple of weeks ago).  She also got down on her belly to actually "swim".  
I think she was still tired from the weekend because she puckered out kind of early. So we just chilled on the chairs pool side and watched all the action from there.

No comments: