Yes, that is the number of HOURS my little boy slept last night.
You have probably heard me say that "Amelia slept through the night the first night home from the hospital". Henry isn't quite so advanced in the sleep department (nor did we think for a second that we could get so lucky twice), but I'll take 5.5 hours! It seems like during the past week he has slept anywhere from 4.5-5.5 hours at night. He then wakes up to eat and afterward goes immediately back to sleep for 3-4 hours. Woo!
Although there is one downfall to such a long stretch of sleep at night. Since we misses out on a couple of feedings at night time, I have to feed him every 1.5-2 hours during the day to make sure he gets enough. But, seriously, I am NOT complaining!
2 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! I think you're getting more sleep than I am, how sad is that :(
You are also getting more sleep than I am! Teething sucks.
Post a Comment