Some interesting conversations have been taking place around here:
Early on, when Amelia spotted me nursing for one of the first times:
"Mom, the baby is drinking your boob!".
The other morning she came in our room and got in bed with us. She brought her "Baby (doll) Henry" and I was feeding the real Henry. She decided to unzip her footed jammies and feed her doll too. Very quietly, she said:
"I have tiny boobs and my Baby Henry has a tiny mouth!".
Amelia's teacher stopped me during pick up the other day to say that Amelia is so excited about her new baby brother. Apparently, when Amelia came into the classroom, she said, "My baby brother brought me to school today! And he's picking me up too!".
The other day at dinner time:
"I love baby Henry so much! I get so sad when he isn't here" (He's never NOT "been here").
1 comment:
Too funny! I love it. She is one funny little gal!
Andrea
Post a Comment