I don't talk enough about my playgroup on here, but they are an amazing group of women that I am so grateful for! Most weeks, I try to make it to at least one event and on a good week, we attend two or three meet ups. I've been involved with the group since I moved back to St. Louis 3 years ago and I've met some of my best friends through the group.

A few weeks ago, some ladies from the group planned an outing at Creve Coeur Lake. It was on a Saturday, so I left Henry with Jason and Amelia and I went out for some fun in the sun. It was a beautiful day on the lake!

Amelia loved playing in the sand with her friends, Autumn and Xavier! And somehow we kept all the little ones out of the water since it's not a swimming lake.

We decided to rent a canoe and take the kids out on the water. Amelia loved it and went out in the canoe three separate times! She really wanted to help paddle, but after nearly losing the oar in the water, she settled for goofing with her friends instead.

We will definitely be back to do this again! Maybe next time, we'll give the
quadricycles a try!
1 comment:
Glad to see some info about Creve Coeur Lake. When we were at the lake in Chicago, we were wondering how Creve Coeur lake was, since it is a bit closer to home.
Post a Comment