12.14.2010

Chatty Cathy

I'm trying to play a little catch up with all of the funny things Amelia has said lately.  I am raiding many of my Facebook statuses to get proper documentation--otherwise I would have never remembered them all.  If you are a Facebook friend of mine, you may have already read these--sorry for the repeats! 
  • Amelia to me: "How did you know my favorite restaurant is Bread Co? Have you been reading about me on the Internet?" 
  • After brushing Jason's hair tonight, Amelia said "Now you have beautiful hair just like a man Barbie".
  • While cleaning out the inside of the pumpkins with Amelia, she said, "come on, lady, work with me here". She was talking to me.
  •  Amelia to me: "You know what my heart does every time Henry smiles at me? It gets warm like I have lots of blankets on it".
  • Amelia to me: "I'm sick.  I think I caught Henry's growth spurt".
 
 
 

No comments: