12.07.2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I'm pretty disgusted with myself--I got not a single picture of either of my children in their Thanksgiving outfits.  Sigh. 

I did, however, get a picture of the first outfits they had on in the morning.  While watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV, Amelia decided that she and Henry needed to look way fancier than they did.


Skip ahead about 8 hours and here we are at our final house of the evening--my parents.  Amelia decided she was going to sit in the high chair for her pumpkin pie.  She was already changed in to her pajamas.  Boo.

Seriously, this is all I have of Thanksgiving pictures.  I will have to do better at Christmas.  Here is Henry enjoying some pumpkin pie as well.  What you can't see from the picture is that he is getting forkfuls of pumpkin pie from both my mom and Jason and they can't shovel it in quite fast enough for his liking.  (Did I mention that I didn't give Amelia ANY sweets at all until her first birthday?  Maybe second children don't have it so bad after all).  This picture was taken after Henry had already shed his super handsome sweater he was sporting.


The day after Thanksgiving, Amelia found this handkerchief, put it on her head, and proclaimed herself a pilgrim.


What a wonderful year we have had with so much to be thankful for!

No comments: