5.01.2014

Stuck!

The day that I laid Charlie down, went to the bathroom, went to unload a few dishes and came back to find him under the couch was a strange day.  I figured that somehow Henry had scooted or dragged him across the floor and backed him up (?) under the couch to be funny.  He had been in and out of the room while I was doing my chores, but I never heard Charlie object which he most certainly would have.

And then, that evening.  I put him on his play mat.  Stepped out of the room for a few minutes and came back to find him all the way off of his mat and backed into the chair.  Henry (and Amelia for that matter) was already in bed.

And then, it happened again. And again.  And again.  At 4 months (a solid two months before Amelia), he is scooting around on his belly and getting places surprisingly quickly!

Thankfully he is happy about this! I, however, am not.






No comments: