2.16.2010

Henry Entertains the Ladies

The kids were lucky enough to receive a visit from the two youngest Wiegand children a couple of weeks ago. Only the girls came out this time because their three older brothers were in school that day.

Amelia really enjoyed playing dress up with two year old Claire. The two were a pair! At one point I found them both upstairs jumping on Amelia's bed. Any girl who loves the princesses as much as Amelia does has a special place in her heart.


Rachael and I couldn't resist putting the two babies next to each other on the floor to "play". As you can see, we weren't the only ones who thought that was a good idea. They were so cute together and Cambrie is possibly the happiest baby I have ever seen! At one point they were even holding hands.


Four month old Cambrie and one month old Henry. With all of the pink in the room, Henry opted for his manly red and blue sports sleeper.


Henry attempting to get away, but apparently Cambrie wasn't done playing. She got a good hold of his sleeper and didn't want to let him go! Looks like the girls already find him irresistible. (Actually, Cambrie figured out pretty quickly that if she was holding on to Henry, she could use him to help her roll over easier).


Rachael brought the most impressive diaper cake I've ever seen--complete in the theme of Henry's room no less!


Yep, another talented friend!

1 comment:

Teacher-Mom said...

Wow, I'm impressed with Rachel's diaper cake as well! Henry looks so big already- he's definitely lost that newborn baby look and is a very handsome little boy. Can't wait to see you guys. With everyone's crazy schedule and this yucky weather, it might have to be summer, but we'll make it work!