2.08.2010

Picture Pages, Picture Pages

Here's the slightly more uplifting post about Henry's one month milestone. Granted, he is almost 6 weeks now, but as they say--better late than never.

First things first. Here are the stats for Henry's one month check-up!

Weight: 11 lbs, 8 oz. (85th percentile)
Length: 23.5 inches (96th percentile)
Head Circumference: (65th percentile)

The appointment went well. The doctor thought he was "enormous" and healthy. Even though he had just been in the office on Friday to have his cold checked, she said that she couldn't believe he was only one month old. He had to get a single shot, during which he whimpered a bit before falling asleep. Then we were out the door, short and sweet.

Now, on to the pictures:

Henry in puppy robe at 3.5 weeks. Check out those bird legs!

Amelia in puppy robe at 1 week. Talk about bird legs!

This is Henry at pretty much every diaper change that takes place in his room. He really, really LOVES the black/white pictures. We use this several times each day. I have it on a clipboard so I can easily transport it back and forth from the changing table to the crib.


I always thought these kinds of shirts were ridiculous---until I had a boy.


Looking handsome in what Jason calls his "astronaut suit".

These shoes were made for sleeping...

More snoozing pics. Zzzzzzzzzz.


Hibernating....

Pretty unhappy about his forced role of "Prince Eric". Apparently he's not into beautiful, scantily clad, red heads. He's also been involuntarily cast as Dopey, Tinkerbell, and Scooby Doo (among others).

Taken when he was supposed to be sleeping. Evidently he didn't get the memo.

Still prefers the be swaddled even though he is rapidly outgrowing the receiving blankets. We've moved on to Swaddle Me blankets.


And how could I not throw in a couple of the (still) proud big sister?





2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is too sweet, Jodi!

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Love it! He is so handsome! Of course, I love seeing the Latta hand-me-downs being put to good use. =)