Well despite my very best efforts, summer has ended and first grade has come. First grade sounds SO. MUCH. OLDER than kindergarten. It seems like at the start of each school year, I go into a short depression period. Incidentally, I also experience this at the end of the school year as well. It is such a bittersweet experience watching your children grow.
Amelia was ready to get to school, as usual. I feel so lucky to have a kid eager to start the school year every year! I hope that her brother will follow right in those footsteps! Not only did First Grade bring new friends and a new teacher, it also brought individual desks and lockers!
It is going to be a fantastic year! (I can say this with great confidence since I am playing big time catch up on the blog right now).





No comments:
Post a Comment