8.07.2012

Stylin'

We have a family friend who is a bit on the flashy side.  He is single and enjoys all of the bachelorhood glories that go along with it.  A decade or two ago he went through a phase of wearing a button down shirt daily. Except instead of buttoning it like a normal person, he'd leave the top 4 or 5 buttons undone and pair it with a thick gold chain.  We always got a chuckle out of that look, especially after sitting across the arena from him at a St. Louis Blues Hockey game and seeing his gold chain gleaming in the lights from so far away.

Anyway, it is rare that I can see that bare chest, flashy necklace look and not think of this particular man.  So, when Henry unknowingly did his best impression of this guy, I had to snap a few pictures.




I especially love the added look with the blow dryer since I'm quite sure this individual uses a blow dryer to make sure that his hair is styled just right, every time.

No comments: