No joke that every time I take pictures of our garden for the blog, by the time I get around to actually writing the entry, the pictures are quite outdated.
Again, these are from the weekend (only 4 days ago, but the plants have once again doubled in size). We were able to pick all of the radishes and, in turn, plant some more!
Check out our gigantic lettuce! Yes, it is as big as it looks! It has provided us with enough lettuce for several salads and there is still lots more. This is only 1 of 6 heads ready to be picked!
Amelia holding the enormous lettuce!
I'm pretty sure no one but myself can find the tiny, green tomato in this picture, but rest assured on Saturday we found one! Today when I checked, I spotted 4!
Here's the whole deal. But, if you saw it in our backyard now you wouldn't recognize it as the same garden! And with tonight's rain, I am guessing we are in for another growth spurt soon!
Our garlic is coming up! Well, at least 3 of the 4 cloves we planted. We put another one in the ground on Saturday. We are unsure how long it will take until its ready to be picked, so we will just have to keep an eye on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment