8.30.2009

Latest Applique Project

My playgroup has a baby shower a few times a year for the current expecting moms in the group. This go around, there were 4 of us and I thought it might be fun to give a new applique project a try as a little gift for the other mommas.

I like how they turned out and they were again super easy! There are two girls on the way and one boy (hence the two swimming suits and the only super manly frog tie).



This was my first attempt at this project and think it will be fun to play around with all of the possibilities!

2 comments:

The Weber family! said...

Good job, Jodi! Those look great!

Teacher-Mom said...

What a cute and clever idea! Onesies are the best! I just might have to get some tips from you and steal it for upcoming showers!