8.13.2009

Straight from the Teacher's Mouth

Not that I'm a proud mama or anything, but I got this voicemail message from her teacher one week into preschool. And, in case you were wondering, yes, I did dictate it word for word. You got a problem with that?

Hi Jodi,
This is Amelia's teacher, _______ ___________. I just wanted to call everyone and let them know how their kids are doing. Amelia is doing fantastic! Its like she's been coming to pre-school for years. She comes in with no separation anxiety, understands to hang her backpack up, and just follows the routine so well! She easily goes from activity to activity and helps us sing our songs and things. When she gets to school, she often goes to the writing center or sensory table. And she also likes to play with a little doll house during our free choice time. But she is doing a great job, it doesn't seem like she is shy or hesitant or anything--doing wonderful with everybody. Just wanted to let you know what a great job she is doing with everybody and we'll be seeing you through the year!
Yep, that's 2 greats, 1 wonderful, and a fantastic for good measure! So far so good....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yippee! Great news!

Camille said...

Yay Amelia! BTW, you are reading like a mad woman...I don't know when the last time is that I've posted on Good Reads. Good for you!