9.26.2009

Face It

This is yet another idea from Mailbox Magazine I found while browsing through an issue. It really doesn't get much easier. I just cut out a circle in a skin tone color and laminated it (I just used contact paper). That way when Amelia is playing with play doh, she can make faces on the circle as she pleases.

And she did please--somewhat. I think I had more fun changing the faces, but then I asked her why she thought this person was feeling happy/scared/sad. It was fun to hear her responses. We also named our person (although this was so long ago that I can remember none of the stories we made up or even the name we used).


I have stored our laminated face with the play doh things and he/she has already made another appearance during dough time. I have a feeling we will get lots of use out of this down the road.



No comments: