9.27.2009

Grandparents Day!

Amelia's school invited all grandparents to attend class with them a few Thursdays ago. Amelia was so giddy with the thought of having both GG AND Grandma join her she could hardly stand it!

Both grandmas were such good sports and stayed the whole 3 hours. We met for lunch afterwards and chatted about their experience. I am scheduled to volunteer in Amelia's classroom in October and November, but have yet to witness how her school days go so I had to get the low down from them. I am pleased to announce that both GG and Grandma had nothing but positive things to report--even after I specifically asked them to tell me something (anything!) negative! Turns out there is WAY more academics going on in that room than I could have imagined. Of course, its all done through play, so that was all I was hearing about from Amelia.

Amelia is so blessed to have two Grandmas, two Grandpas, two Great Grandmas, Two Great Grandpas, and one Great-Great Grandma! She is constantly surrounded by wonderful people who love her and have helped to make her the amazing little girl she is today!

No comments: