For a long time now, I have been attempting to keep journals for both kids. I started each one during the pregnancy of each child and haven't done much with them since. I think Henry's is a total of about 5 entries and Amelia's isn't much more.
A few weeks ago, while looking around on the internets, I came across an idea to keep separate blogs for each kids. Essentially an online journal that can be printed in to a book down the road. And so yesterday I started one for both Henry and Amelia. For some reason, I think keeping them electronically will be more successful. THIS blog covers the bigger events in our lives, but I hardly write about everyday events. I hope to write just a paragraph or two on days that something noteworthy happens.
Don't worry, you won't have to read about all of the mundane details of our lives. I set the blogs to private. Just thought I'd pass the idea along in case anyone else was looking for a way to keep things documented.
No comments:
Post a Comment