4.25.2010

Party Pics!


Thought I'd add these pics from Jason's birthday. Yes, it has been nearly 3 weeks, but the pictures are still pretty cute!

Amelia and I spent the ENTIRE morning decorating the house for the big birthday celebration. Seriously, I think we taped crepe paper around for like 3 hours that morning. I should have taken pictures of Amelia's "interesting" decorating.

Then we headed out to the mall to pick up a cookie cake for Jason's birthday. That was his request and I know you can make them at home, but I think there is nothing better than a cookie cake from the mall. YUM! Amelia picked out the colors, border, picture design, shape, and even the message on the cake (Suprise Daddy! is what she choose). It was fun and sooo delicious!



We met both sets of parents at our new favorite, local Mexican restaurant. Then, back to our house for cake afterwards. Do you see Amelia's "vase" of "flowers" (blue cup of dandelions) on the table next to the cookie cake box? She picked those for our centerpiece! Such a fun day!


No comments: