One final dribble shot...
One of the few things that kept Henry content during b-ball practice. The other? The swings just outside the gym doors.
Hooray! The end! I mean, isn't Amelia's basketball group cute? In the group there was another Amelia (which was incredibly hilarious to both girls nearly all 6 weeks) and the little boy who I believe would be characterized as Amelia's first crush. Turns out this little boy's mom and I went to high school together and played on the same softball team. It is such a small world. Future play dates between these two love birds are in the works.
"We LOVE Basketball" cheer. I LOVE that it's over!
Amelia was over the moon about receiving her first medal! Now, she has one that matches my mom's medal that she received after completing her first half-marathon. (Amelia thinks my mom has a medal from the race because she won--ha! If she only knew...)
No comments:
Post a Comment