11.20.2010

Halloween Event #5

Here we are, the 5th and final Halloween activity of the year.  Trick-or-Treating!  I loved that Halloween was on a weekend this year.  We had nothing else going (except for Amelia's Sunday School party that didn't even get its own post), so it was a laid back kind of day and Amelia EVEN took a nap!

We decided to have some grandparents over for a big pot of chili and some pre-trick-or-treating drinks.


Amelia was ON IT once we headed out.  At the first few houses she was Ms. Chatty Cathy, but after a she warmed up, efficiency was the game.  I think total, she probably walked about 1.5 miles, which is a new record.  Henry lasted about half of that before deciding dinner was more important (did I mention we had to wake him up, throw him in his costume, and then head out?).


 Upon our return home, we dumped out ALL of the candy and did the sorting thing.  Henry immediately helped himself to a pixie stick!


And so (finally) ended Halloween 2010!

No comments: