So the changes between 9 and 10 months are startling!
- Henry went from ZERO teeth at 9 months to FIVE teeth at 10 months (and one on the way to be broken through at any given moment).
- Henry went from NO words at 9 months to a couple words at 10 months. He definitely says "dada" specifically for Jason and he also is now saying, "ball".
- Henry is waving!
- Henry is dancing!
He is continuing to crawl, pull up, and cruise with increasing proficiency. He doesn't seem too close to the walking stage, although he stands alone without holding on to anything daily for very short amounts of time. And on the day before Halloween, he stood up by himself without pulling up on anything!
Henry enjoyed a trip to the Magic House, the apple orchard and a pumpkin patch this month. He also got his first taste of trick-or-treating. His most exciting adventure was probably the trip to Wisconsin, though!
And this boy can still EAT! My goodness, the food we go through over here! He still screams between every bite if he is really hungry and I'm not piling it in fast enough. He will also scream if (God forbid) I need to get up from my chair to get more food or grab a napkin. I have no idea of his statistics this month because I didn't even attempt to get them.
Now sleep is a completely different story since last month. I guess with the addition of almost 6 teeth, sleep is bound to suffer. He is up now every night either one or two times. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks or so and I'm ready to have my good sleeper back. I am thinking Daylight Savings Time might be a little to blame for this. Especially since Henry is ready for bed every night around 5:30 now! Luckily when he wakes, he nurses and then goes right back to bed.
Henry finally graduated to a new car seat as well this month, which was long overdue! Maybe I should actually say "new" because it is really Amelia's old one.
And yes, Amelia still dresses Henry up every chance she gets. I turn around for one second and....
Nevertheless, life at 10 months is great!



No comments:
Post a Comment