So, instead, I gave Amelia our old(er) camera and told her each thing she needed to find. When she would find the item, she would show it to me and hear her next object to locate. I think I made it a little too easy for her, but it was a good experiment and an activity we will use again!
Here were the things on the list:
Something that begins with "D":
The scariest thing in the house:
Something with four wheels:
Something with stripes (Henry's shirtsleeves):
Something in the shape of a sphere:
Something square:
Something in the shape of a cube:
Something with exactly two colors:
Something made of glass (this is a close up on a large jar in our house):
Something with a lid:
Something with polka dots:
Something with a pattern:
Something triangle shaped:
Something star shaped (do you see the tip of the hippo's hat?):
I cannot wait to try this again with a list that is a little more challenging. Amelia LOVED taking all of the pictures, but I think she got bored pretty quickly with the items on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment