9.26.2011

Chalk it up.

 I decided to give a little chalk art a try with Amelia one warm summer day.  I had spotted a similar photo shoot on Facebook and thought it was adorable.  Unfortunately, I got the idea late in the day.  I was feeling a bit lazy on the set up and Amelia was ready to do her own thing.  But, they turned out okay and it is something I would definitely like to try again when we are looking for something to do and I'm feeling more energetic.


Are you wondering why Henry wasn't part of the chalk shoot?  He was stuck up on this bucket the whole time.  The kid has never stayed in the same spot this long.  He thought he was pretty hot stuff, though with his camo shorts and his too-short Cardinals shirt.


I am already missing those warm summer days as I lay on the couch snuggled under my thick winter blanket.  Brrrrr..

No comments: