9.05.2011

Pinkilicious Party


Yes, you are reading that right.  And, no, Amelia didn't get another birthday party this summer.  This particular "party" was supposed to be called a "playdate", but I slipped once and that was the end of that particular terminology.

As part of our Summer Fun List (still unpublished, I might add), Amelia wanted to have a Pinkilicious Day and who better to share that with but some of her favorite girlfriends?

There was tons (too much?) of preparation and Amelia helped every step of the way. There was decorating:




Table Setting:

"Baking":

Posing (posing?):


And entertaining, of course:

(Do you see Henry hanging out in the back amongst all of the pink? Poor boy.)



All in all, Amelia thoroughly enjoyed herself and it was a bit of a last hurrah before school started. I will have to keep in mind, however, that she is not quite ready to entertain 4 of her friends at once.  Sheesh.

No comments: