9.06.2011

Sweet & Sassy

Amelia got quite the treat the other day when we headed to Sweet & Sassy to cash in a groupon bought long ago.  I had originally planned to take her for her birthday, but time got away from me and it ended up being more of a Back to School treat!

The groupon included a haircut and a nail polish and Amelia was beside herself.  Not only did she get her haircut, but she got glitterized from top to bottom.  I have seen some serious glitter in my lifetime, but nothing like this.  Glitter in her hair, glitter stamps on her face and hand (who has ever heard of such a thing?), and glitter galore on each tiny finger.  And all in time for the kindergarten meet-n-greet being held that afternoon.  Yikes!


 She has already decided that she will not be returning to our usual salon for her next haircut.  Apparently that place is now only appropriate for Henry and not at all appropriate for her.  And one other thing--she would like a pedicure next time as well, please.  She was pretty taken by the little foot baths and cushy seating.


Sounds like I will be bursting a few bubbles next time she needs a trim.....

1 comment:

Karon said...

Emily loved Sweet n' Sassy when I took her to use our Groupon. It was such a cute place. I, surprisingly, forgot my camera. Her friend is having a party there at the end of the month. She is beyond stoked.