I decided to get a quick picture of the kids all dressed up before I put all of their winter gear on them. Unfortunately, also like other years, the night was FREEZING! I am glad I got this picture, though, it was the best I got all season of the kids as Peter and Wendy.
After the chilly tram ride in, Amelia and Henry both enjoyed feeding the goats--always a highlight at Grant's Farm!
Then, it was off to the carousel! Even in the cold weather, we just couldn't pass up a free ride with no wait. Afterwards, we made a quick stop to pick up some hot chocolate though!
I didn't have a lot of chances to get pictures (and the only camera I had was my phone), but Amelia and Henry visited with the Clydesdales and danced the night away with Frankenstein, the Wizard of Oz cast, and others. It was chilly, but we still enjoyed (pretty much) every minute!
On the way out, Amelia wanted her picture taken with this guy, but would only go by him if my parents joined her. She thought it was great fun being by him and apparently she loved it so much that she woke up for the next 2 nights around 2 am talking about him. Yikes--will have to re-think that picture next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment