Oh the mommy guilt I have for having far fewer pictures of the second child. It's sickening, really, but I am trying to be better. Mostly in spurts.
I have very clear memories of spending many days doing mini photo sessions with Amelia. Particularly during that first year while we were in Chicago and had nothing better to fill our days. Playgroups, walks to and from Lake Michigan, and mini photo sessions at the park. Or the university. Or our apartment.
My days with Henry are much busier leading to far fewer quality pictures. At least his sessions are done with a better camera? Yeah, we will go with that.
One day after dropping Amelia off at school, we stopped by the park to play. I was thrilled to spot my camera in the backseat while I was unbuckling Henry. Amelia gets dropped off at 7:30 AM, so we were the only people at the park except for those crazy, early runner types. I was lucky things fell into place and I could snap a few pictures of poor child #2.








No comments:
Post a Comment