5.12.2012

R is for Reece

Jason's cousin, Dana, is pregnant with a little girl she is planning on calling Reece.  And Baby Reece has a lovely nursery decorated in grays and lavenders.  With her baby shower coming up, I wanted to create something special for Dana and Reece.

I didn't take any pictures of the steps, but it is all pretty straightforward.  I purchased the wooden letter, scrapbook paper, and scrapbook frame at Hobby Lobby.  I already had purple paint on hand. Most of the white buttons I had leftover from a snowman Christmas card I did years ago, but I bought a couple packs of purple buttons.  After giving the R a couple coats of purple paint, I hot glued the buttons to it.  Then, I glued the R to the paper and put it in the frame. 


It was an easy, personalized gift for just under $20.  I really love how it turned out and I hope Baby Reece does too!

No comments: