As pretty much a last minute decision, Amelia and I decided to join our playgroup at UNO's pizzeria for a little pizza making play date. After our ridiculously busy weekend, most of me just wanted to hang out at home and relax, but I am so glad we came along!
The playdate was early in the morning, so we were the only people in the restaurant. Each kid got to make a pizza of their own which Amelia thought was great fun!
After all of the pizzas were assembled, the group took a tour of the kitchen area. Each child got to put their pizza into the oven! They also saw where the salads are prepared, the dishes are washed, and got to walk into two huge refrigerators.
Once back at the tables, the pizzas were pretty much ready. While they were cooling down, the kids munched on some apples they picked out of the refrigerator.
While Amelia enjoyed her pizza, some moms were talking about other things to do in the Chesterfield area while we were out that way. I remembered a park I saw in the newspaper with a huge sculpture of a man coming out of the ground. We decided to give it a try.
Central Park is actually a sculpture park and playground in one. I think there is a pool as well. The kids had a great time crawling all over the man.
Amelia especially enjoyed sticking her head in his mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment