Somewhere between gymnastics and swim lessons, I became that mom that overbooks her 4 year old. Not only does Amelia now attend school 3 days a week (2 full days and one half day), she has basketball on Monday nights. And swimming lessons on Saturday mornings. And Sunday school for an hour every single Sunday. And starting in a few weeks when swimming and basketball are over, she will start a six week session of gymnastics.
But as long as she is all smiles like this, busy we will be.
Henry could take or leave the swimming lessons and Sunday school, but he seems to really enjoy basketball practice.
Actually, Henry may actually enjoy basketball more than his sister. She went from being completely pumped about it to ice cold in about 3 sessions. Gymnastics will be a nice change.
Amelia enjoys swim lessons immensely. But in actuality, I think she just enjoys the chance to be back in the water. I am completely unimpressed with her indoor swim lessons and swear to never return to this particular venue. I think our money would be better spent coming to open swims several times during the winter and letting her do her own thing.
And after one week in Sunday school, Amelia spent the next week doing the following (please ignore the blaring Gwen Stefani in the background):
I would seriously hear her practicing at night in her room and watching herself in the bathroom. Hearing her do it still makes me giggle.

1 comment:
When and where is Amelia taking gymnastics at? Emily starts in November through St Charles Parks Department on Thursday nights. This will be the first thing, other than preschool, Sunday school and swim lessons, that she has done.
Post a Comment