Despite my best efforts to keep it from happening, Amelia has finished her pre-school career. Next year (actually, in two short months), it is the real deal. Her pre-school graduation was a little emotional for me. I really love her pre-school and can only hope that we have an equally wonderful experience in grade school.
Because I'm a bit neurotic, we got to graduation almost 45 minutes early. I WAS NOT THE FIRST PARENT! I was actually the 4th! Luckily, we still got a front row spot right where Amelia was sitting. Luckily, Henry was pretty entertained by sitting in Amelia's chair, getting up, and then sitting back in it again.
Here come the graduates!
She was ALL smiles!
There was lots of singing going on!
And sitting like a lady!
Amelia claimed she wants to be an actress when she grows up! I can see that!
Amelia and one of her teachers, Ms. Thompson.
Amelia and her buddy, Kendra.
I am not exaggerating, when I say that she took the time to individually talk to each of her classmates after graduation. Most of the other kids had changed out of their cap and gown and enjoyed treats, but Amelia was too busy socializing.
Amelia with her main lady, Mrs. Higgins. She has been with her for TWO years now. I'd really like to make it three actually...
Amelia (finally out of her gown) and Shannon.
Amelia had quite the cheering section: Grandma
GG
And mom, dad, and Henry!
So proud of my lady and excited to see what the future holds!













No comments:
Post a Comment