After the drive out to the country, the kids hopped out of the car ready to burn some steam! Henry immediately found himself driving Kevin's gator. I'm pretty sure he could have stayed there all day.
Amelia enjoyed sniffing all of the beautiful flowers on the property!
And who doesn't love to ride around in a gator?
I am pretty sure they thought I was going to feed them or something. When I walked up, every single one of them stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
Sitting on the tractor with dad....
It was all fun and games at the farm...
until Henry spotted a mud puddle.
He took a short break to check in with the cows,
and then it was back to the mud puddle.
This was only stop one of the day. But, chasing two (muddy) kids around about did me in and I left the camera in the car for the second stop. I am kicking myself now, of course. A friend of Kevin's had the family over for a delicious fish fry lunch. All the fish were caught from his lake which was picture perfect. Amelia was all over the place there and really could not have enjoyed herself more. Henry pretty much napped the entire time in the pack-n-play inside the house. It was a super fun day for everyone!















No comments:
Post a Comment