I told the kids they could have Brownies (Brown EE's) for breakfast. Cruel!
I made this fake spilled nail polish and planted it in Amelia's room. She TOTALLY fell for it. I really wanted to trick Jason with it first, but I stupidly posted the picture on Facebook so he was on to me before I could get him.
Amelia and Jason got me good with this gummy worm coming out of my apple at lunch. It sure startled me ;)
But my absolute favorite prank this year happened first thing in the morning. I couldn't get a picture because I would have given myself away, but I rubber banded the sprayer on the kitchen sink so that when Jason turned on the faucet, the water would shoot out at him. I was SO proud of myself for remembering NOT to use that sink in the morning and it. was. awesome. when he finally turned it on! Amelia turned it on later (knowingly) and just stood there giggling and getting drenched until I shut the water off. I will definitely be repeating that one next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment