After a busy day 3, day 4 was pretty low key. It started with breakfast outside on the porch.
Then, of course a trip to the pool.
After naps, we got dressed and headed to Downtown Disney for an early dinner and some shopping.
We decided to try the T-Rex restaurant. It is similar to the Rainforest Cafe and both kids seemed to enjoy it.
See, doesn't he look thrilled?
Amelia found yet ANOTHER friend. She even gave this little girl one of her coveted Disney pins.
This was shortly before Henry and I had it out. I left the restaurant early with him and his squirrely self only to have him throw one massive meltdown right outside the door.
Luckily it was Dad to the rescue.
At one of the shops, Amelia was offered fairy dust on her head. Of course, she couldn't resist!
Henry demanded some fairy dust of his own and his wish was granted. Both kids are sparkly hair for WEEKS despite repeated washings!
After a little shopping, we stopped by the Ghiradelli store for ice cream before returning back home. It started to get really crowded with Spring Breakers and Bachlorette parties. And one certain person was prettttty crabby. Luckily, I got a good night's sleep so I could start new on Day 5!





No comments:
Post a Comment