4.28.2012

Easter Egg Hunt

We love Legacy Park in Cottleville so much, that we decided to give their Easter egg hunt a try this year.  It was a great time!  We got there a few (dozen) minutes early and met the Easter Bunny!  This was Henry's first time seeing the furry guy and he didn't really know what to think.


I was thrilled that we got this picture.  It was way better than I expected to get for sure.  Henry wouldn't move any closer to the bunny, though.  I'm pretty sure the only reason Henry was as close as he was because of the basket of candy the bunny was holding.


In usual Ward fashion, we were very early, so Amelia got to climb the rock climbing wall--her new favorite thing to do at the park. She can make it up to the top rather quickly.


Can you tell I was hanging out with Amelia while Jason was wrangling Henry?  Poor second child hardly has a picture from his first Cottleville Easter egg hunt.


The actual "egg hunt" was so fast and chaotic that I did not get a single picture.  But here is a picture of the kids checking out their loot.



It was a pretty fun little event, albeit a bit crowded.  I'm sure we will be back!

No comments: