Since we've already been peach and blueberry picking this year, it was only a matter of time before we added apple picking to the list.
We opted to visit Eckerts in Grafton again so that we could take the ferry (actually 2!) and stop by a farm on the way that sells enormous pumpkins for super cheap!
After the second ferry, we were on to the apple orchard. Amelia thought that having her own little bag was pretty neat!
Enjoying the wagon ride...
Apple still in hand...
Did you notice her apple shirt? I mention it only because I rarely am so coordinated to pair her outfit with the activity that we are doing. The shirt has really, really cute green corduroys that match it, but it was definitely too warm for those!
After picking our share, we stopped by a restaurant in Grafton for lunch. It was a beautiful day for sitting outside and enjoying the weather. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Amelia taking it upon herself to sit at the outside bar and order her drink separate from ours. She also asked the waiter (while he was behind the bar area) for a napkin. Does the entertainment ever end?
1 comment:
You'll have to tell me where that small farm is - we hit one before we get on the Grafton ferry, but they only sell (really amazingly cheap) pumpkins.
Post a Comment