10.08.2009

The House of Magic

I am pretty sure this is not the most appropriate post to add to the blog after the last one, but I think I'll go with it anyway because it is so representative of my life and my little girl (and it still makes me laugh every time I think about it).

The other evening while driving home after a late night at Grandma and Grandpa's house, Amelia was quietly sitting in the back seat looking out of the window. We passed one of those seedy, adult novelty shops called Pure Pleasures. It is a stand alone building that is outlined all around the outside with a neon purple light. From the back seat came Amelia's excited voice asking, "Is that the Magic House?".

(For those of you who don't know the Magic House is an incredible children's museum in St. Louis full of hands-on fun. Obviously it is time to take her back there again!)


No comments: