We headed out last week to meet my friend, Erin, and her daughter, Elise, at the zoo. As luck would have it, it was also the same day my play group had decided to plan an outing there as well. We were lucky enough to have the chance to play with lots of friends and enjoy the beautiful day!
As usual, we arrived during the first hour they were open to take advantage of all of the free activities available. Even though we are Zoo Friends now, old habits die hard! We were a little disappointed that the stingrays were already gone for the season, so we headed straight for the carousel. It was hard to decide which girl enjoyed it more!
After a couple rides around we headed to the Children's Zoo. Amelia did some playing while Elise did some sleeping.
There was a lot of love in the air while the girls waited to catch the train. I can only hope that when we have a baby around all of the time, Amelia is this tickled!
Before we left, I promised Amelia a trip to see the zebras. Then, of course, I had to get a picture of Amelia in her zebra pants with said zebra.
Hopefully there is still time for at least one more zoo visit before I have to figure out how to make the trip with two little ones!
1 comment:
We made the blog! Woo! Elise is still talking about the carousel. I think she inherited her dad's love of rides.
Post a Comment