At that point, Jason decided he would seek out a rodeo to take her to during our visit. The only option we could find was at the Ft. Worth Stockyards. The rodeo is held every Friday and Saturday night at 8 pm. Since Henry is usually asleep by 6:30 or 7, he and I stayed at the hotel, while Jason and Amelia headed to the rodeo.
I was a little concerned that on a Saturday night at 8 pm, it might be a rowdy crowd of locals. Turns out it was super touristy and super family friendly--which, incidentally, was exactly what we were looking for. When you ask Amelia what her favorite part about our trip to Texas was, she will say, "the rodeo". And if you ask her what her favorite part of the rodeo was, she will say, "When the bulls were flicking people off". Who knew bulls could do that? Sounds like I missed a great time!
I pretty much have a camera full of pictures that look like the two above. Random horses with cowboys on or near them--but I will spare you a whole boatload of those shots. I think you get the picture. The one below, though, is probably my most favorite of the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment