I may have mentioned before that we are St. Louis Zoo members. We love it there and the membership easily pays for itself (especially since Jason's company foots half of the bill). We visit pretty often. Our membership is up in September, so we thought we better head out there and spend some tickets!

It wasn't exactly Henry's first trip (he joined us for the zoo 5K a few months ago), but it was his first trip actually enjoying what the zoo had to offer. Including the carousel!


He also enjoyed the train ride quite a bit, although I got no picture of that. Amelia and her friends enjoyed the Zoomagination area as usual. We seriously LOVE that place and just got word that they are going to move it downstairs and expand!
Hunting for bugs is one of my, er Amelia's, favorite things to do there.


She's also very serious about properly caring for the animals. On this visit, there was a very sick elephant.



We only lasted until lunch time, but I am happy to say that I survived with both kids! Granted, I had a few friends along on the ride for support, but they had their own little ones to care for. There was only one brief moment where I was questioning my judgment. It went so well, in fact, that if it every cools down we may just try it again!
1 comment:
You rock! We still haven't been to the zoo yet this year. (So glad we renewed our membership at the higher level). In my defense, I was out of commission for 2 1/2 months and it's been so hot!
Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment