She went back without a single problem--such a big girl I have! She is going two full days and one half day this year. She could not be happier about getting to take her lunch in her (princess) lunchbox.
Check my little lady out on the first day of school!
Unlike last year, when I was a nervous emotional mess taking her in for her first day, I took the lead from some other parents and snapped a picture of her outside the school door. I can't get over how grown up (and blinded!) she looks.
After a LOT of debate, I decided to request the same teacher she had last year. We really got the best of both worlds because she has the same teacher as last year in the AM and a new teacher in the PM.
I am excited to volunteer in her classroom next week for the first time! I've gotten nothing but glowing reports from both teachers so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment