It seems like everyday Henry is getting more and more active. He isn't exactly crawling on hands and knees, but he definitely has a modified army crawl thing going on. If he sees something he is interested in across the room, he will get there--eventually.
The other day, Amelia and I were building with blocks and we noticed Henry's eyes light up each time he got close to one of our towers. So, we got the idea to build towers solely for him to knock down and he LOVED it!
Thanks to an idea I picked up on another site, Amelia has already learned how to spell Henry's name. We replaced the words to BINGO with "There was a boy who was so sweet and Henry was his name-o. H-E-N-R-Y". Amelia giggles everytime!
Gone!
1 comment:
Can't believe he's 6 months already. Glad to hear that the dr appointment went well and that you have a nice big healthy boy on your hands. I'm sure he's glad to be more mobile, but now there's no turning back for you. It'll be on to walking before you know it!
Post a Comment