7.25.2010

Tilles Park

Have you been to Tilles Park lately?

I mean, sure, I've been there for the holiday lights display several times over the last few years. But, I don't think I've actually enjoyed the park outside of my vehicle since Jason's grad school days. My friend, Erin, invited us a few weeks ago and we loved it!

Not only is there a newer, top notch playground there now, but there is also a super fun spray fountain. Amelia enjoyed hanging out with Baby Elise (and eating her snacks). Henry liked it too--well, the swings anyway!






2 comments:

Amy @ FitMommas said...

Looks like a fun place to try! Thanks, Jodi! BTW, I love Henry in the swing.

Teacher-Mom said...

We discovered Tilles Park this summer as well and absolutely loved it! Great playground with some shade (imagine that) and a fun splash park. We've only been there once, but would like to head there again. Have you been to Des Peres park- nice playground and big lake/pond with ducks and bridge across.