Actually, I consider myself pretty lucky that there wasn't actually ANY screaming on this outing!
For the second time since joining my playgroup, we took a tour of an ice cream making factory! I don't know, actually, the word "factory" may be a bit of an exaggeration. But, it was a place that makes ice cream--
Blue Sky Creamery to be exact. And, it was yummy!
Amelia was thrilled that she got to adorn this stylish hat! She insisted we bring it home and add it to her dress up chest. Now we can play lunch lady!

This spoon of ice cream was fresh out of the loud, ice-cream machine that freezes the ice cream. (Or something like that, I wasn't exactly listening. I was too busy counting the people waiting for a sample in front of me).

The kids got to ride the lift up into the delivery truck. Pretty exciting stuff. For them, at least. Where were those ice cream samples again??

Amelia with her buddies, Natalie and Jameson.

I got to wear a hat too!

In the end, the kids got to pick a flavor to try in a cone. Amelia went with "pink". She could not have cared less if it was strawberry or bubble gum or pepto bismol--only that it was her favorite color. It was cotton candy, by the way.

Fun stuff! All 15 minutes of the tour and sampling!
1 comment:
I had to LOL a little at my bald hubby in the background wearing a hair net.
Post a Comment