The kit came with a bunch of candy, of course, but I also opened a bunch of old Halloween candy that I was itching to get rid of--seems like there is a never ending supply of the sweet stuff around here!
As you will see, I took lots of pictures a the beginning when things were looking good!
She was so proud of her "pattern" which had to change when she ran out of pinks....
And then things went south. The roof started to cave in and the walls started to bow inward. I guess they mean business when they saw to let the icing set for 15 minutes for starting to decorate. Boo!
Thankfully, Amelia didn't seem to mind her house crumbling. She still set out like a crazy, house-decorating fool. The end result wasn't too bad--gaping hole in the roof and all! Guess I'll try to keep that in mind for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment