1.18.2011

ONE!: The Stats

Oh, what a big boy I have on my hands!  I thought I should make note of some things that were going on with Henry on his first birthday!

Words to date:  ball, mama, dada, vroom vroom, more (which comes out as "MORE! MORE! MORE!" and is reserved strictly for mealtimes).
Signs to date: puppy (panting)
Teeth to date: 6 (4 on top, 2 on bottom)
Clothing size: 18-24 months
Diaper size: 4
Shoe size: 5
Preferred method of movement: crawling with an occasional step here or there

Stats from his doctor's appointment:
Height: 31.5" (91st percentile)
Weight: 22 lbs., 12 3/4 oz. (50th percentile)
HC: 48 cm

Current loves: Amelia, Truman the puppy, baths, yogurt, bananas, cars, balls, Brown Bear, Brown Bear book, My Big Trucks Book, stroller rides, getting tickled or when we "get" him.

Current hates: getting dressed, having diaper changed, any non-orange vegetable, baby food, getting out of the bath, any man that is not his father or grandfather.

No comments: